Cleveland Police Federation is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.
This page has recently been updated please click here to refresh the page
- Group Insurance Renewal 2017 - Serving Officers/Police Members
- Group Insurance Renewal 2017 - Retired Members
- Legal Expenses Booklet 2017/18
- Group Scheme Booklet
- Group Scheme Travel Policy 2017/18
- Top Up Life Assurance Application Form
- Top Up Life Assurance Partner Application Form
- Motor Assistance Policy
- Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance Keyfacts 2017/18
- Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance Terms and Conditions 2017/18
- Best Doctors Brochure
- 2017-18 Domestic Emergency Policy
- Personal Accident Notification Claim Form - "For injury after 1st April 2015"
- Personal Accident Return to work claim form "For injury after 1st April 2015"
- Delay or Missed Departure
- Delayed Baggage
- Medical Expenses
- Personal Effects and Money
- Fatal Accident
- Personal Accident Claim form - For Injury Prior to 1st April 2015
- Personal Accident Claim Form
Motor and Household insurance is offered with interest free instalments and no deposit.
To find out more, call 0151 242 7640 and or visit www.policemutual.co.uk/insurance
If you are a contributing member of the Police Federation of England & Wales and have suffered any personal injury on or off duty you are entitled to free legal advice and support to obtain financial compensation.
Federation fund rules cover claims for physical and mental injury where someone else is to blame. All claims are authorised by the Police Federation. Specialist nationwide solicitors with over 45 years experience of acting for Police Officers will quickly help you to find out if you have a claim and ensure you obtain full damages. In the last two years we recovered just over £42 million in compensation for police officers.
Unlike many other personal injury schemes, injured officers keep all their compensation.
For a confidential discussion call 0800 9171 999.
Cleveland Police Federation would like to point out that, although it is pleased to include advertisers on its website, it has no direct association with any of the companies featured here.