June Specials from Mann Island
My Club Nissan
Northumbria Police Federation have arranged a new motor discount scheme in conjunction with Lookers Nissan to provide members, police staff and their immediate families with up to 22% discount on Nissan's entire range of vehicles.
This scheme is now available to Cleveland Police Federation members and Police Staff and their immediate families.
Introducing "My Club Nissan"
This will mean you are entitled to purchase up to 2 discounted Nissan vehicles a year for yourself and your immediate family. Please note immediate family is defined as your parents, grandparents, your spouse/partner's parents or grandparents, your children, stepchildren and siblings (yours or your spouse/partner's).
Accessing the discount is easy. Firstly, you need to register your details online by visiting www.myclubnissan.co.uk (N.B. please use your pnn email address to register).
"Police employee should click on the employee option then select that they are a Nissan Partner. Police family member should select family member of employee then select Nissan Partner."
Once verified, you will receive an email from Nissan Support with your unique password enabling you to access current Club Nissan offers online.
The next step is to contact one of the Lookers Club Nissan representatives:
Neil Nicholson on 07791 331089 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Leon Wong on 07866 595462 email@example.com
informing them that you have access to My Club Nissan benefits. Neil or Leon will be a direct contact for you and will advise you on the best deals at that time. They may arrange to meet you at a dealership or can even bring a vehicle to you. On the day of your appointment, you must provide proof of identity (warrant card, passport or driving licence) and a current utility bill.Once you have decided on a vehicle and you'd like to place an order, then you will need to request a code from the My Club Nissan website. To do this, just login and click "Request a Code" and this will be sent to you by authorisation email within 2 working days.
Save up to 30% off your new car
If you're thinking of getting a new car in the near future, then you'll be excited to hear you could save thousands of pounds off your purchase with Motor Source Group.
Motor Source Group offer exclusive discounts to both serving and retired Police Officers and Staff saving you thousands of pounds off the list price. The specialist programme includes discounts on 20 car brands, including Audi, Citroen, Hyundai, Nissan, Peugeot, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volvo and more.
Motor Source Group National Account Manager and ex-police officer, Robin Edwards said "We recognise the difficult work that is carried out by the Police Force and want to give back to our Police community. We work closely with our manufacturer and dealer partners to offer the very best deals and discounts and are continuously signing up new brands to our programme, giving a great choice to our customers.
A great example at the moment is the new Skoda Octavia vRS off which you can save over £4600, which has proven particularly popular with our customers." There are hundreds more savings like this and you can browse the full range on the Police dedicated website at; www.police.motorsourcegroup.com
All new vehicles are built to order via the manufacturers regular productions and standard manufacturer warranties are included. So you can be assured of the same quality of vehicle as if you had ordered in your local dealership, what's more you can also be assured of a qualified vehicle handover with the Motor Source local participating dealership. With certain brands we can arrange a home delivery service at a time convenient to the customer.
"We also recognise that convenience is important to our customers who are often short on time, so our team will arrange for your new car to be delivered to your local participating dealership at a time to suit you." Robin continued. "Our commitment to our customers it to source the best overall deal in terms of price and convenience, we welcome all part exchange vehicles and offer various finance options."
Motor Source Group is rated Excellent by their customers on Trust Pilot.an independent review service, and you can read the full reviews by following the links on the Motor Source website.
To find out more and to browse all our prices visit our dedicated Police website at www.police.motorsourcegroup.com/ or call us on 01522 500055.
PEUGEOT AFFINITY SCHEME
West Midlands Police Federation Discounted Vehicle Schemes
West Midlands Police Federation offer a number of discounted vehicle schemes which run nationally. The below is a snapshot of the discounts available to all Police Federation members in England and Wales.
Click on the image below for further details and price guides.
NEW Volvo Affinity Scheme for Police
As a Police Federation member, you are now entitled to exclusive discounts on brand new Volvo cars, including XC Range, V Range and S Range models. Members are entitled to a Volvo UK discount, free metallic paint, free / low rate servicing and 0% / low rate APR, subject to terms and conditions.
The Volvo Affinity Scheme is simple to use and purchases can be made at any UK Franchised Volvo Dealer. Members may part-exchange their current vehicle and there are no scheme fees involved.
Full details of the scheme and how it works are available on West Midlands Police Federation's website here:
Member Services Manager, West Midlands Police Federation
0121 700 1231 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.westmidspolfed.com
My working days are: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9am-5pm
Citroen Affinity Scheme
- In'n'Out - A Special offer to all Staff/Employees of Cleveland Police Federation
- Fiat Group Affinity Scheme Exclusively for the police family
- Hyundai Cars Discount Price List
Vauxhall Partners Programme
Vauxhall Partners Programme Latest Offer
You're just three easy steps from a new Vauxhall
1. Visit www.partnersprogramme.co.uk
Register with your login - you'll also be asked to create a password.
Don't forget to nominate your eligible family members for discounts too.
Don't know your login? Call the Partners Helpline on 0344 875 2448.
2. Choose your Vauxhall model
Once you're logged in, explore the site to choose the model you'd like to buy.
3. Print your quote and visit your Vauxhall Retailer
Be sure to tell them you are part of the Associate Partners Programme and they'll be happy to help you with the rest.
Further information about the Partners Programme
- Open to
- Subscribing Federation Members
- Retired Members
- Members of Police Support Staff including PCSOs and Specials
- Registration to the scheme is compulsory and costs £15
- The £15 gives access to the scheme for
- - The member
- And up to 5 nominees from their immediate family
- Spouse or partner
- Parents and Step-parents
- Brother and Sister
- Children and Step Children
- INLAWS are not eligible
- Police Staff are also eligible - they should complete the form in the same way as for serving officers however they should get the form signed off by their team leader and they have to prove proof of employment with constabulary by sending off a copy of their payslip with the application to Merseyside Federation
Please note that if the person applying is a serving police officer who has opted NOT to be a member of the Federation then they will NOT be eligible for the scheme.
- Proof of relationship for all nominees will be require
- Nominees registered at the time of application will all fall under the £15 Registration - however nominees added at a later stage will incur an extra £15 fee
- To register complete a registration form.
- The completed form should be countersigned by a local Federation Representative/Office (we have to check casesys that they are Fed member) They could also send a copy of their payslip to confirm they are a member
- Once verified cheque can be sent with application payable to Merseyside Police Federation or by debit or credit card over the phone to Merseyside Police Federation on between 10.a.m. and 4p.m. only. Payment will not be taken until all paperwork is received by Merseyside Fed.
- Fed Members can check out deals before they register by visiting www.partnersprogramme.co.uk and use the access code POLFED to enter the site
- But remember they will need to be validated through Merseyside Federation before they can take advantage of the scheme.
- Once complete all the member needs to do is to go along to their nearest dealer and tell them that they are a registered member of the scheme.
Leasing and Personal Contract Hire at Preferential Rates For Federation Members.
BMW Group ISSD are proud to offer preferential rates across all new BMW and MINI models to current and retired members of Cleveland Police Federation.
To view the Quarter 3 offers please click here
- Affinity Car Rental
- DC Cook Federation Mini-Site [This is an external link]
- Police Federation Rescue
Cleveland Police Federation would like to point out that, although it is pleased to include advertisers on its website, it has no direct association with any of the companies featured here.