Fiat Group Affinity Scheme
Exclusively for the police family
The new Fiat Group Affinity Scheme provides police federation members, police staff and family members with the benefit of purchasing new Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Fiat Professional products at exclusive prices, with discounts currently of up to 34.5% off brand new models! Scheme benefits
- The Scheme is simple to use and purchases can be made at any UK Franchised Dealer
- The levels of saving vary by model and are generally revised on a quarterly basis
- Police federation members and police staff are able to extend the Scheme benefits to their relatives
- Factory fitted options attract the same level of saving as the vehicle being purchased
- Customers may part-exchange their current vehicle
- Each participant has an entitlement to purchase 2 new cars per calendar year
We understand there are times when people need a helping hand when purchasing those little luxuries in life. Our finance plans are the easy and affordable way to get you on the road. Simply choose the plan that suits your budget, lifestyle and needs.
- Hire Purchase (HP)
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
The family tree indicates who can qualify for the Scheme benefits:
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings:
- First, select your model of interest, generally by consulting the relevant Alfa Romeo or Fiat price guide (available from your federation) or by visiting a local Dealership
- Inform your Dealership immediately that you are eligible for the Fiat Group Affinity Scheme
- Once you are ready to place an order contact your local Federation to request an application form, or alternatively you can download and complete the form from West Midlands Police Federation's website under Member Services. Once you have completed the form you'll need to get it approved and stamped by your local Federation Office.
- Send your completed and stamped form to Member Services, Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3EA, or alternatively fax it to 0121 700 1101. There is a Â£25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via card or cheque.
- West Midlands Police Federation will send you a signed and stamped Authorisation Voucher which you give to your Dealership, or forward to your relative to take to their supplying Dealership, if applicable.
- Your dealership is now able to order and register a vehicle using Voucher details which will include a unique reference number.
- Call Claire at West Midlands Police Federation for further information or with any queries, on 0121 700 1131.
- FIAT - Group Affinity Price Guide Q3 2015
- ALFA - Group Affinity Staff Price Guide Q2 2014
- FIAT - Group Affinity Price Guide Q2 2014
- Chrysler Jeep - Group Affinity Price Guide Q2 2014
- All Dealers October 2008
- Application Voucher
Useful Website Addresses
For product information, dealer locator, etc see:
Please note, prices listed run on a quarterly basis. Your car must be ordered and registered between the dates stated to qualify for that quarter's offers.
Cleveland Police Federation Joint Branch Board would like to point out that, although they are pleased to include advertisers on their website, they have no direct association with any of the companies featured here.